Site Organization

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Introduction

Greetings curious reader,

The purpose of this blog is to keep track of some of the projects that I decide to tackle.

My approach to why and how I choose and tackle projects boils down to a few simple elements:

- functionality
- education
- beauty behind the process of design

I hope to use my background in math and science as well as my passion for art and design to comprehensively deconstruct and rebuild.


Projects I hope to touch upon with this blog will include, but not limited to the following materials:

- ceramics
- wood
- metals
- composite materials (concrete, plastics, etc)

I hope that you learn a little something reading the subsequent posts and if you have anything to share that might,
a. save me from making a stupid mistake,
b. allow you to share something that you are passionate about,
c. uh.. save me from making a stupid mistake,
    
please feel free to share your thoughts!

Cheers,
gmc